3. AN ALPHABET. 1897. 75 x 55.5cms. The book was published in October 1897, although the title page is post-dated 1898. The image shows the American issue, published by Russell in New York. Das Fruhe Plakat vol.1 no.20 gives the colours as pale brown, reddish brown & black.
4. LONDON TYPES 1898. 70 x 51cms. Printed in red, black & ochre. The book was published in November 1898 by Heinemann.
Note: As a poster was done for both the Alphabet & London Types, it is possible that one was done for An Almanac of Twelve Sports, published in November 1897 and post-dated 1898, but I have found no record of one.
5. SELFRIDGES OPENING 1909. 68 x 51cms. Printed in black. One of a series of posters done by various artists for the opening of the new Selfridges store. I have had this poster in the past, but unfortunately do not have an image.
6. THE DYNASTS 1914. a) Admiral Lord Nelson. 74 x 51cms. Brown, red & blue. Kingsway Theatre.
b) Napoleon Bonaparte. 74 x 51cms. Brown, red & blue. Kingsway Theatre.
c) Duke of Wellington. 74 x 51cms. Brown, red & blue. Kingsway Theatre.
7. AIRCRAFT PICTURES PAST AND PRESENT 1916. Size & colours not known. Fund-raising exhibition at the Grosvenor Gallery.
9. CLEVER BILL 1926. 56 x 41cms. Colours not known.
10. FOOD AND FRUITS OF EMPIRE 1927. In 5 sections. 112 x 594cms. Colours not known. Done for The Empire Marketing Board. The posters were displayed together horizontally.
These are all the posters I have come across, although it would be nice to think there were posters for The Velveteen Rabbit & the Pirate Twins.